Thursday, December 8, 2011

Minimalism: Final Draft

             In this series I selected eight photographs from my previous drafts that I felt best embodied the minimalist aspects and themes of my project. The majority of the photos focus on simple geometric shapes and have limited color pallets, thus magnifying the minimalist aspects of the pictures. All of the photos were taken in and around Drew over the course of a week and a half with five coming from the first draft and three coming from the second draft.








7 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I really love that they are very simple, but still are busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all look really good and how they all have different textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your first and third shots. The use of light combined with the minimalism aspects really gives them a unique feel. This series has definitely improved throughout your drafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like you second shot its really cool and unique
    i also like your second to last one of the ceiling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! They all look like some conceptual paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you stayed true to your series. you truly stuck with minimalism all the way

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your photos and the minimalistic vibe. There is a variety yet it is concise and I understand your concept.

    ReplyDelete